Dedicated Truck Driving Jobs
Consistency with regular schedules and lanes
We are invested in the growth and the professional success of our drivers. With defined growth opportunities, you can become a part of our dedicated fleet. Driving for our dedicated fleet means hauling loads for the same company with consistent and predictable routes and lanes. You'll establish long-term relationships with the companies we work with, and get the respect you deserve.
Our family truly considers the truck driver as the true professional that they are. Our OTR & Regional Drivers will receive a weekly salary + additional performance based compensation. Driver's pay starts at $1400 guaranteed salary per week for the six months - year. Drivers are reviewed quarterly on their performance and will be considered for a salary increase on their yearly anniversary month.
The performance evaluation includes only areas the driver control:
- Work Quality: MPG, Idling, Speed Control, etc…
- Safety: Violations, Logs, DOT out of Service
- Time Management: Hours of Service, Driver Service Failures
- Maintenance: Truck / Trailer Pre, Inter, and Post Trip Inspections
- Communications / Listening Skills: Use of In-Cab communication device, able to follow instructions
Benefits of Dedicated Over the Road Trucking Jobs with Nagle:
- Highly competitive salary - “Straight Weekly Salary” plus incentives
- New Equipment- 2016 and newer Freightliner tractors
- APU’s and inverters
- Regular home time
- Monthly Fuel Incentives
- Quarterly Safety Incentives
- Steady freight base
- 98% no touch freight
Experience More From Your Career
Our drivers are our greatest asset. We want to see you succeed and that's our promise to you. See how far a driving career at Nagle can take you.
Compensation & Benefits
Our drivers get access to our excellent compensation and benefits program. We know our drivers are the cornerstones to our success. You'll be able to proudly call Nagle home.
- No-touch freight: 98%
- Rider Program
- Pet Policy
- Paid weekly
- Direct deposit (required)
- Retirement plan / 401k
- Vacation pay
More Than Just a Truck Number
It all boils down to the respect Nagle's management team has for its drivers. From dispatch to the owners, you can talk to anyone, anytime, and they keep their promises." -Mark Mattek