Warehousing and Distribution
Nagle Companies maintains a monitored and alarmed temperature controlled warehouse of 60 – 65 degrees year round. This means we can provide you with warehousing and distribution solutions for your supply chain when you have fluctuations in your business, whenever you need it. Whether you need additional; warehouse space, freight rework, restocking, palletizing, salvage, or storage space between shipments, we can provide a solution. Our warehouse is a viable alternative to companies who need distribution services and short term storage, but don’t want to invest in additional costly land, buildings, and equipment.
With stringent legal enforcement on axle weights, many carriers, after scaling their loads, have brought them to our facility to readjust their products so that it meets axle weight limits and bridge law requirements. There is a CAT scale approximately 3 miles from our terminal so companies can verify that everything falls under regulatory compliance.
Nagle Cross Docking Services includes:
- Manufacturing Cross Docking – Nagle Companies will receives inbound products that are required by manufacturer and prepare sub-assemblies for the production orders.
- Distributor Cross Docking – We will consolidate your inbound products from different vendors into a mixed product pallet, which will be delivered to the customer when the final item is received.
- Transportation Cross Docking – We will combine shipments from a number of different carriers in the less-than-truckload (LTL) and small package industries to gain economies of scale.
- Retail Cross Docking – Nagle Companies have the capability to receive your products from multiple vendors and sort the products onto outbound trucks for a number of retail stores.
Nagle Companies can provide cross docking operations for the materials below:
- Perishable items that require immediate shipment
- High quality items that do not require quality inspections during goods receipt
- Products that are pre-tagged, (bar coded, RFID), pre-ticketed, and ready for sale at the customer
- Promotional items and items that are being launched
- Staple retail products with a constant demand or low demand variance
- Pre-picked, pre-packaged customer orders from another production plant or warehouse