Dedicated Truck Driving Jobs
Consistency with regular schedules and lanesWe are invested in the growth and the professional success of our drivers. With defined growth opportunities, you can become a part of our dedicated fleet. Driving for our dedicated fleet means hauling loads for the same company with consistent and predictable routes and lanes. You'll establish long-term relationships with the companies we work with, and get the respect you deserve.
Our family truly considers the truck driver as the true professional that they are. Our OTR & Regional Drivers will receive a weekly salary + additional performance based compensation. Driver's pay starts at $1100 guaranteed salary per week for the first 90 days. Based on Performance after 90 days a Driver's salary could increase. Drivers are reviewed quarterly on their performance and will be considered for a salary increase on the 2nd and 4th quarter each year.
The performance evaluation includes only areas the driver control:
- Work Quality: MPG, Idling, Speed Control, etc…
- Safety: Violations, Logs, DOT out of Service
- Time Management: Hours of Service, Driver Service Failures
- Maintenance: Truck / Trailer Pre, Inter, and Post Trip Inspections
- Communications / Listening Skills: Use of In-Cab communication device PeopleNet), able to follow instructions
- Highly competitive salary - “Straight Weekly Salary” plus incentives
- New Equipment- 2016 and newer Freightliner tractors
- APU’s, inverters, and satellite televisions with Direct TV
- Regular home time
- Growth opportunities
- Monthly Fuel Incentives
- Quarterly Safety Incentives
- Steady freight base
- 98% no touch freight
Experience More From Your CareerOur drivers are our greatest asset. We want to see you succeed and that's our promise to you. See how far a driving career at Nagle can take you.
Compensation & BenefitsOur drivers get access to our excellent compensation and benefits program. We know our drivers are the cornerstones to our success. You'll be able to proudly call Nagle home.
- No-touch freight: 98%
- Assigned equipment
- Assigned dispatchers
- Rider program
- Pet policy
- Paid weekly
- Direct deposit (required)
- Retirement plan / 401k
- Vacation pay