President, Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Nagle Companies Experience: Ed is the President, Chief Executive Office of Nagle Companies. Ed was the first of four brothers “recruited” to work with Ed and Joanne Nagle in June 1, 1984. Ed brings a great wealth of knowledge and experience and his approach to business. This ensures that Nagle Companies continues to be a family owned business with a strong customer base.
Professional Experience: Entering the trucking industry in 1978 at 15, he performed duties in facility maintenance at the “Toledo 5” truck stop, then pump boy, mechanic, and the last 2 years as a manager. Upon graduating from the University of Toledo, Ed was named V.P. of Operations, a role he held until he was named President/CEO when Ed and Joanne retired at the end of 1997.
Education/Certifications: Bachelor of Business, University of Toledo, Major – Finance
Community Involvements: His outside involvements are with Catholic Charities, Cloistered Order of the Sisters of the Visitation, Sisters of Notre Dame, Little Sisters of the Poor, Mercy St. Charles Hospital, Toledo Trucking Assoc, Ohio Trucking Assoc., American Trucking Assoc., TMACOG (Toledo Metropolitan Council of Governments), Toledo-Lucas County Port Authority, Intermodal Transportation Institute at the University of Toledo, and recent gubernatorial appointment as a Trustee for Owens Community College.
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Nagle Companies Experience: Tom joined Nagle in 2003, and provided support with the designs and financing of the current facility in 2005.
Professional Experience: He previously worked for several companies including Schindler Elevator before entering the trucking industry in 2003. Tom has considerable experience in Forecasting and Budgeting as well as in preparation, analysis and review of Financial Statements. Tom has an extensive background in financing and has cultivated relationships with many Banking and Financial institutions. Tom also serves as a volunteer Treasurer for Non-profit Organizations.
Education/Certifications: Bachelor Science, Ball State University, Major –Accounting, Minor- Economics; Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
Management Information Systems – I.T.
Nagle Companies Experience: Bob joined Nagle in 1992 and is the IT / Payroll Manager. Bob brings a great wealth of knowledge and experience in information systems and finance and accounting. Bob duties includes finance and accounting functions, payroll, fuel tax, and many other misc. duties primarily with our Tom McLeod software programs.
Professional Experience: Bob joined Nagle Companies immediately after college and spent the last 22 years performing duties as the company accountant and information system administrator. Bob also performs consultant work for various customers.
Education/Certifications: Bachelor of Business Administration, The University of Toledo, Major -Finance.
Nagle Companies Experience: Betsy joined Nagle in August of 2014. Her responsibilities include accounting, payroll and administration of employee benefits.
Professional Experience: Betsy brings a vast knowledge and experience in all areas of accounting including, financial statement preparation, general ledger account analysis, payroll, accounts payable, and accounts receivable. She has worked as an accountant for many different companies, including Warner Brothers Studios in California and Fuller & Henry, Ltd in Toledo.
Education/Certifications: Bachelor of Science – San Diego State University, Major: Accounting.
Accounts Payables and Billing Manager
- Nagle Companies Experience: Nancy joined Nagle in 1997 and is the Billing Manager for the Brokerage and Truckload divisions. Nancy also manages the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable department. Nancy brings a great wealth of knowledge and experience in finance and accounting in the transportation industry. Her approach to business will ensure that Nagle Companies continue to be a family owned business with a customer base.
- Professional Experience: Nancy has perform duties as anOffice Manager, Customer Service Representative and Retail Manager.
- Education/Certifications: Attended some college accounting courses.
Nagle Companies Experience: Carol joined Nagle in October of 1998 and her duties includes accounting, payroll and Human Resource. She is also involved in the administrative aspects of employee benefits.
Professional Experience: Carol brings a vast knowledge and experience in all areas of accounting including, financial statements, general ledger analysis, payroll, accounts payable, and accounts receivable. She has held key accounting roles in Construction, Drugs and Mental Health and Property Management in Ohio.
Education/Certifications: Attended some accounting courses, University of Toledo.
- Nagle Companies Experience: Jen joined Nagle in March 2014, and performs Billing Administrator duties for Truckload and Brokerage Divisions. Other duties include processing carrier settlement payments and responding to customer inquiries and payment status updates.
- Professional Experience: Prior to joining Nagle as a Billing Administrator, Jenn performed duties as a Medical Coder, Provider Contract Specialist, and Quality Improvement Specialist.
- Education/Certifications: Associate of Science, Health Information Technology – Indiana University; Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT); Bachelor of Business Administration, Management – The University of Toledo; Graduate coursework in Public Health Administration – The University of Toledo
- Nagle Companies Experience: Jan joined Nagle in summer of 2014, and perform duties as a Billing Administrator responsible for processing bills through our factoring company the Brokerage and Truckload Divisions. Respond to customer and drivers inquiries regarding pay issues.
- Professional Experience: Prior to joining Nagle as a Billing Administrator, Jan has performed duties as a Library Technician at Maumee Jr. High School; Retail manager for Casual Corner; Cataloger at the University of Toledo Law Library; and as an Admission Analyst at University of Toledo Undergraduate Admission
- Education/Certifications: Associate in Library Technology
- Nagle Companies Experience: Chris recently joined Nagle in August of 2015 and brings over 30 years of transportation and logistics business development experience.
- Professional Experience: Previous experience includes senior VP of Sales and Sales Manager at Craig Transportation Co and Motor Carrier Services. Chris brings a comprehensive and expansive customer base, established throughout his career, to Nagle Companies.
- Education / Certification: Graduate of the University of Toledo, Major-Marketing, Toyota University, Toyota Way – Kaizen Certification, Sandler Sales Institute, Transportation Intermediaries Association (TIA). Past and present memberships include American Trucking Association (ATA), Ohio Trucking Association (OTA), Toledo Trucking Association (TTA) and Food Shippers of America (FSA).
- Nagle Companies Experience: Pam joined Nagle in September 2015, and is the Billing Administrator responsible for processing bills, web billing, posting fuel transactions and entering fuel tax for the Brokerage and Truckload Divisions
- Professional Experience: Prior to joining Nagle as a Billing Administrator, Pam has performed duties as a Customer Service Manager, Hospital Volunteer and Church Secretary.
- Education/Certifications: Bachelor of Business Administration, University of Toledo, Major – Marketing with a Minor in Transportation and Logistics